Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Testimonials About RD Training Systems Team

Dear Rick Kurtz,

Last week when you came to our office and presented the opportunity to attend a two-day even which promised sho much it was hard to believe. The event would include highly successful real estate brokers sharing how they worked their business and describing the systems needed to achieve success. The list of what to expect from RD Training Systems was extensive and it was what I have been searching for many years.

I am so grateful I enrolled and attended and invested in my future. The two day even was more than I expected and I want to thank you and all the other fabulous real estate brokers and speakers who contributed to the event because they have been for so many years and they are confirming the systems work. The two day event was so educational and exposed new and intriguing ideas and concepts regarding real estate. I felt like I was in the Masters program at a top University.

Rick Kurtz RD Training Systems


The inspiration was exceptional and it was felt throughout the entire room. Everyone seemed excited to finally get the inside information on how to run a business that will bring successful results just by following the systems that RD Training Systems offers.

I would encourage anyone who is serious about making Real Estate their business to attend the two-day event. The excitement created and knowledge gained from the event, plus the book and materials al all the additional resources offered is amazing. I intend to follow your systems and start doing my business the right way.

I will make this short and sweet. As managers, we get bombarded with folks wanting to present at our sales meetings. We must pick and choose.

Shirley Ferer
Coldwell Banker

1 comment: